As an AI language model, I don’t have real-time data. However, I can provide you with information on some successful startups in the gambling industry in recent years. Please note that the ranking and success of these startups may vary depending on the source, and this list does not reflect the current year. Regardless, here are ten successful gambling startups from recent years:
1. Bet365: Established in 2000, Bet365 has become one of the world’s largest online gambling companies, offering sports betting, casino games, and more.
2. DraftKings: Founded in 2012, DraftKings is a popular fantasy sports platform that has expanded into online sports betting and online casinos.
3. FanDuel: Similar to DraftKings, FanDuel is a leading fantasy sports platform that has also ventured into sports betting and online casinos.
4. PokerStars: Founded in 2001, PokerStars is one of the most recognized and successful online poker platforms, offering a wide range of poker games.
5. 888 Holdings: Established in 1997, 888 Holdings operates various online gambling platforms, including online casinos, poker rooms, and sports betting.
6. Playtech: Founded in 1999, Playtech is a provider of online gambling software, offering casino games, poker, bingo, and sports betting solutions.
7. Kindred Group: Formerly known as Unibet Group, Kindred Group operates multiple online gambling brands, including Unibet, 32Red, and Maria Casino.
8. Betway: Betway is an online gambling company that offers sports betting, casino games, and poker. It has gained popularity in recent years and sponsors various sports teams.
9. Evolution Gaming: Established in 2006, Evolution Gaming is a leading provider of live casino solutions, offering a realistic and immersive gambling experience.
10. William Hill: Founded in 1934, William Hill is one of the oldest and most prominent bookmakers, operating online and offline sportsbooks, casinos, and poker rooms.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and the success of startups can be subjective based on different criteria such as revenue, user base, market share, and customer satisfaction.